That feeling of white sage incense hitting your nose after a stressful week is such a feeling of pure, spiritual, bliss it’s hard to explain unless you’ve felt it yourself. It’s like your entire being is suddenly being lifted upwards towards the sky. You’re connecting to your higher self on such a deep level and it’s saying; “Hey, everything is going to be fine. Remember to breathe. We got this.”
To be honest, I’ve forgotten to breathe most of this week. It’s been so stressful. Between the holidays and relatives visiting; I haven’t gotten much time to myself at all. Mercury being in retrograde certainly isn’t helping, either. I seemingly keep forgetting to take care of myself and my basic needs because I just don’t really have a head on my shoulders right now. Not to mention I’m avoiding my wisdom teeth removal because non-emergecy surgeries during Mercury Retrograde are a no-no…so my face feels like well…this:
*Shakes fist angrily at Mercury*
Now seems like as good of a time as any to talk about some cliché New Year’s resolutions. Thank GODS 2016 is OVER. Bowie just set the tone of the ENTIRE year and I am ready for some change…….so here’s what I am hoping to do in the new year.
My (hopefully not impossible) New Year’s Resolutions:
- I want to start getting back into my spiritualism. I do this all for a living….but I don’t have a really strong spiritual connection as of right now. I think it all bubbles back down to being way too stressed and overworked.
- I want to improve my business. Become more organized–and actually get someone else to start working for me.
- I want to improve my relationship. It seems like we never have time for each other…even though we are always around each other. We have to start actually doing things TOGETHER.
- Organization. My whole life need organization.
- Health. I need to actually START caring about myself. I am worth it…regardless of what that little voice inside my head keeps telling me. This means hardcore veganism. This means 64 ounces of water a day. This means AT LEAST 3 showers a week. This means exercising my BODY, MIND, AND SOUL.
- Stay creative. Art, Music, Writing….buy some Blue Calcite AND JUST DO IT.
My Notable 2016 Accomplishments
- Got my Driver’s license.
- Graduated College *Holla*.
- Got my FIRST car!
- Hit the FIVE FUCKING FIGURE mark with my business.
- My Shop was featured in its first ever publication. (Dirge Magazine)
- My Shop was also featured in the Dirge Magazine Style Guide.
- Collabed with other artists to make some stellar art!
- Launched my own website!
- Sold my first wholesale order…and am STILL working with the amazing shop!